- How do major media outlets commonly represent beauty? Use examples from the film and other sources such as magazines, television shows, films and literature.
- How are people with medical conditions commonly represented in media and medical textbooks? Use examples from the film and other sources.
- How do Rick’s photographs challenge these representations of beauty and people with genetic conditions?
- What obstacles do Jayne and Sarah face for being physically different? Which obstacles are the same, which are different?
- How did Sarah and Jayne overcome the obstacles they faced?
|<< Previous: Background Information||PDF version||Next: Lesson Plan >>|